Tired of bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Tired of bleeding

I have a major question.  I am so tired of bleeding between my periods right now I been bleeding for 4 weeks straight not always heavy but sometimes spotting.  I am on BCP but I am so faithful into taking them and I have seen the doctors since all of this and she says it could be a mistaking of the pill but like I said I take it everyday on time.  Could anyone let me know what is going on with me.
I had the same problem as you did so I went to my doctors and she said that it was most likely my birth control.  She switched my birth control to the ring and it is the best thing going.  I would try changing your birth control.
good luck!!
I believe the bcp is causing the periods. Because when I got the BC shot (I forgot what it's called)I had bleeding and spotting for 7 months until I switched to birth control pills. So maybe you can switch to different BCP. I have heard good things about Ortho-tri low, I think thats whats its called.
No I have not had a vaginal sonagram.  But I am really tired of bleeding and it is kind of making me depressed because its getting on my nerves and playing games with me.  But I am about to go back to the doctors and ask what is wrong and or stop taking these birth control pills.
i had a bleeding probelm. i bled for 4 months straight! i had a d/c and then wouldn't bleed. so the doc gave me provera and then it wouldn't stop again. three months later we tried the bcp. then i got pregnant..can you believe that?! but i lost it very very early... now she has me pretty straightend out. i had at one time a bleeding poylup..this caused me to bleed...have you had a vaginal sonagram done? this seemed to be her favorite thing to use for my troubles in the beginning..lol
it has been a while now..i would say definitely go see your doc, sounds like your hormones are goofed up..this happens sometimes...i feel for ya..i was bleeding for 6 months straight and right through my first wedding and honeymoon...then several yrs later it was de ja vu...lol  bled through my second wedding and honeymoon...lol  see your doctor, don't wait...keep me posted:)