Tons of health issues ???
Ever since I was a child, I've gotten strep throat at least once a year, without fail. Also, from the ages of about 3 to 6, I threw up almost consistently, and my stomach killed me all the time from what i can remember. Now, every so often I get horrible stomach pains in my abdominal area that are debilitating. It feels as though someone stabbed me in the stomach, and all I can do is lay down in the fetal position until it goes away. It happens about once every 2 months, and is not related to my period. I never ever get a fever, so when I get sick, I am usually turned away and told that I am fine, even though I have other symptoms of whatever I have. Also, when I get done with exercise, my heart rate takes forever to return to normal, when my blood pressure immediately drops, resulting in dizziness. I get horrible menstrual periods, with horrible cramps and horrible PMS leading up to it. It is extremely heavy the first 3 days, and lasts anywhere from 5 to 7 days and is usually early. I cannot seem to gain any weight at all, and I've never been over 128 pounds, even though I am constantly hungry and eat on average 3000 calories a day. I have these little red dots on my hands that have been there ever since I was little, and have never gone away. Caffeine, cream products and coffee hurt my stomach, as well. I have horrible headaches almost every other day, as well. On top of all of this, I get injured extremely easy, and I have shin splints constantly even though I barely run any more, I just lift. My joints are literally ALWAYS cracking, and I have to pop my back multiple times a day, along with other stuff. I know this is a lot, but I have no clue as to why all of this would be happening, because I'm only a teenager... Any ideas?
I always had a bunch of odd symptoms when I was young.  It didn't get better.  Doctors thought I was a crackpot.  It turned out I had Celiac disease.  Celiac disease causes malapsorption - hence you can't gain weight despite all the calories you eat.  Food makes you feel bad.  You have body aches because you have vitamin and mineral deficiencies.  Lack of magnesium gives you migraines and bone ache.  You have painful periods.  You may have skin problems and itching and weird fingernails.  

You need to tell your parents you need a test for Celiac disease.  Blood tests are often enough for diagnosis.  Only after you have the testing should you stop eating foods with gluten.  Changing your eating and affecting the whole family is a bummer, but once you stay off gluten you will feel so much better and be able to concentrate in school, at least after you get on vitamin and minerals.  Vitamin B12 shots may be needed.  You may need to take iron, but these things have to be tested for.  You will certainly need to take magnesium and vitamin D3 supplements.  If you can get some vitamin D from the sun, that's the best way to get it until your digestive tract heals.