Too Dry, Too Wet
I have a problem that happens during intercourse. During sex, my husband and I start out just fine. He plays a little at first and then I get wet enough for him to penetrate. After a little bit and few different positions, I start to dry out around the outside of my vagina. (Wet on the inside and dry on the outside) This makes it hard for him to penetrate me. So I  put a little bit of lube on myself and then he is able to penetrate....The problem is that It's tooooo wet then, and I can't dry out! Then we just kinda give up. Please help me to figure out the problem! Also, I have problems orgasming. My husband can but I can't! I really want to and I've tried many things like to not think about (wanting) to, and thinking different thoughts and everything. Please help me to figure out a different way to orgasm with my husband. Thank you
Maybe try a different kind of lube.  As for an orgasm, lots of women can't orgasm from intercourse.  I can't, maybe try oral sex of a vibrator.  
The thinking only of dry sex puts me out from enjoying sex.Do men fluid also dry?
I have the too wet problem As well...I'm blessed with a partner who is patient and actually really likes it...wiping and different positions helps...oral sex added in can distract from the amount of wetness...this wetness shouldn't really have a taste or smelli guess according to your body....I'm totally with you on the annoying part of it...who wants to have sex with a rag in hand ??!!