Took out Nuva Ring early

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Took out Nuva Ring early

I took out my Nuva Ring on April 11th, and started my period on the 14th which lasted till the 19th (I put in a new ring on the 18th) . It was a completely normal period. On April 24th my husband and I decided that we were finally going to try get pregnant! This lead us to taking out my Nuva Ring after only a week of having it in. We realised that we probably should have waited a couple weeks to take it out at the normal time, but it was doen and over with. Just 4 days later, I ended up getting my period again, which was very heavy compared to my usual period. This one lasted 5 days. Once my period was over with and we were in the clear, my husband and I had unproted sex. After laying a bed for a few minutes afterwards, I had gone to the bathroom and there was blood when I wiped. Ever since I've been spotting for the past 3 days and my breasts have been incrediably tender and my joints ache.
Is my body just acting all wierd because we've screwed up it's normal routine? Or could I possibly be pregnant already? Being pregnant doesnt seem to make any sense, but maybe?
Tags: nuva ring