Took pill irregularly, 2 early periods - pregnant?
Hi, I started my pack of microgynon on Friday 1st June (almost 2 weeks ago). I missed a pill the next Tuesday (so 4 days after the start of my pack) which I didn't take at all. Then I got an early period on that Thursday, lasted for 5 days (like my normal one would). Since then my schedule has been really hectic and I've been stupid and not taken the pill at the same time every day. Normally I take it at 7pm, but I guess for about a week or so I've been taking it anywhere between 7pm and 12am, but I have not missed one since that Tuesday. Today I either got spotting or I got another early period. My boyfriend is worried I could be pregnant but I wondered if that's possible considering that I am getting periods. We have had intercourse a few times in the last week.

Thanks in advance for any help.
If there is a history of any unprotected intercourse when you missed taking your pills regularly, then chances of pregnancy are there. You should get your pregnancy status checked. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.