Travel aboard...
can you travel aboard if you're 37 weeks ?
Hi there and welcome to the forum.  Well, that is something to absolutley discuss with your physician.  I personally wouldn't risk it.  

I had one experience with travel.  I fell down a flight of stairs as the trip began.  I went backwards down them, so landed on my butt and back.  Thought I was okay, continued the trip.  Began bleeding.  Once at our destination and I realized I was bleeding, I was on bed rest the rest of the trip.  And luckily my bleeding stopped or we would have had to go to the nearest hospital which was over an hour away for me to be admitted.  This was NOT a fun vacation.  We canceled a trip to Ireland a few weeks after this which was to be our 'goodbye' to no kids trip ----  thank goodness, I began bleeding again unexpectedly and went back on bed rest.  

I just don't think it is worth it but again, check with your doctor.
Hi there -
Every airline is different, however some will not allow air travel for someone as far along as you without a doctor's note. I wish you and your baby best wishes and happy holidays! Take care... :-)