Trinessa late period
I am on trinessa. It is my first month on birth control ever and usually my periods are about 19-25 days apart. I am on my 3rd day of the inactive pills right now and have still not gotten my period. I originally went on birth control because my periods are so irregular and to protect myself against pregnancy. I took a pregnancy test two days ago just to settle my nerves and it came back negative. I still have not gotten it though. Is it normal for my period to be late the first month I am on the pill?
I took Tri-Sprintec (which is the same thing as Trinessa) for 3 years and my period almost always came on Wednesday of my inactive week (I was a Sunday start so Wednesday was the 4th day of the inactive pill week). Once or twice it came on Tuesday.

It is because it take a few days after the last active pill for your progesterone levels to level out and trigger your period.
So if your taking Tirnessa and you get your period 3 days before the end of your pack, thats okay? I'm 17 and have been taking birth control since about feb of this year. I was on gianvi, then vestra, and always got my period the day after I ended my pack and the day I was to start a new one.
So I am tripping out quite a bit! My mom called my nurse but she apparently doesnt know.... Though I am unsure what my mom said...
So, again, is that okay to get your period three days before you end your pack. (when I am still taking the green pills?)