Trying for a baby

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Trying for a baby

Wanting to know the chance of pregnancy, from this one act of sex.

The first day of my last period was the 26th of May and ended on the 30th of May.

I had sex on the 5th of April.

My cycle is regular, 28 days between. I am a healthy 25 yr old and have a four yr old son already.

I'm not sure when I ovulate, so I'm hoping someone on here might know if having sex when I did, will it be likely I will fall pregnant?

Me and my man have just started trying but he works away so its hard to have sex all the time.

Thankyou in advance.
Ovulation for most people happens mid cycle and going by your dates that would be around the 9-11th of May. Sperm can survive for up to 6 days if the conditions are right. Going by your dates you stand a good chance. Some people have been known to ovulate on day 21 ina 28 day cycle so my advice would be jump his bones every chance you get.lol. If not this time, keep trying and best of luck to you x
months are the wrong way around lol, sorry, may is ment to be april and april is ment to be may
Do you think it's possible to fall pregnant only coming of the pill on the 25 th April and having the same period as kalybmummy. X
Started ovulating tonight, so fingers crossed