Trying to Conceive

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Trying to Conceive

ok. Just to give you a heads up....my period usually lasts about 3 to 4 days and they are usually 21 to 23 days apart. I had sex on the last day of my period. And during my period it was really heavy but after i had sex it was like little pink spots and that was it. I was just wonder if I could be pregnant and if not when can I get pregnant
Avatar n tn
You usually ovulate 2 weeks before your period is due. If you cant tell when you're ovulating, you should look into doing basal body temping or ovulation prediction kits. I just went to webmd.com and used there ovulation prediction calendar (which is free) but if you ovulate late you wont know. When I was ttc me and hubby had sex like every other day.
Belle313, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
6 mins ago
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals