Tubal ligation, 14 days late and 2 negative results
This is killing me. I'm 29. I'm 14 days late and I've had two urine tests, both negative. Not out of my norm because with my last pregnancy, I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 8-12 weeks pregnant. I also had a tubal ligation after my daughter was born. That was 4 years ago. It pisses me off that my doctor would rather diagnose me with vertigo than look at ALL the symptoms collectively and proceed from there. I went to the doctor, took a pregnancy test on Thursday and it was negative. Then yesterday I went to the doctor's office again to discuss my symptoms. They gave me another pregnancy test, but, again, it was negative. I told the doctor my period was 13 days late, that I am having dizzy spells and that I'm nauseous all the time, but all she heard was dizziness. When I tried to push for a blood test and an ultrasound, she said no because their test was negative. I can't help but wonder if I'm pregnant. Can I get pregnant even though I had a tubal ligation? Sorry for rambling, I just don't know what to do.
Yes it is possible and just because their stick said neg doesnt mean they cant do a blood test go to a clinic like planned parenthood they'll do iy and an ultrasound all in the same day