Aa
A
A
Close
Tubal ligation, 14 days late and 2 negative results
This is killing me. I'm 29. I'm 14 days late and I've had two urine tests, both negative. Not out of my norm because with my last pregnancy, I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 8-12 weeks pregnant. I also had a tubal ligation after my daughter was born. That was 4 years ago. It pisses me off that my doctor would rather diagnose me with vertigo than look at ALL the symptoms collectively and proceed from there. I went to the doctor, took a pregnancy test on Thursday and it was negative. Then yesterday I went to the doctor's office again to discuss my symptoms. They gave me another pregnancy test, but, again, it was negative. I told the doctor my period was 13 days late, that I am having dizzy spells and that I'm nauseous all the time, but all she heard was dizziness. When I tried to push for a blood test and an ultrasound, she said no because their test was negative. I can't help but wonder if I'm pregnant. Can I get pregnant even though I had a tubal ligation? Sorry for rambling, I just don't know what to do.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Yes it is possible and just because their stick said neg doesnt mean they cant do a blood test go to a clinic like planned parenthood they'll do iy and an ultrasound all in the same day
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
T Spine Dumbbell Twist | Trunk Rota...
1 hr ago by gymdandee
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
5 Minute Hip Pain Workout