Tube Clamps...

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Tube Clamps...

I had my tubes clamped exactly on week ago yesterday! (11/13/13) I have a knot in the bottom of my stomach & minor pain, & im pretty sure one of my clamps have fell off; i do not have one on the other side. Do they leave the clamps in there? I know that nothing has had time to do any closing because i still have all my stitches. What do i do?
Tags: tube, clamps
The clips used in this form of tubal ligation are small, generally no more than 0.5 inch (3.81 centimeters) long, just large enough to compress the full width of the fallopian tube. Clips are usually made of stainless steel or titanium, and may be spring-loaded or hinged. It does not come off so easily. To confirm the position of the clips you can get an ultrasound done.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals