Tubes are tied but having irregular periods.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

My tubes are tied and last month I spotted for four days then had a period two weeks later. Does anyone know what this means?
I had my tubes tied 4 yrs ago :)
My guess is that the spotting was from the procedure, and your period was just normal.. did it fall at its normal time? I had my procedure last week, and spotted for a few days, and started my period as normal this morning..
Oh, oops! I thought your post said you had your tubes tied last month... sorry! :)
i'm having the same symptoms.  i just went to the gyno last month to get checked because it seemed like my period would never go away.  They were happening every two weeks. (i also had my tubes tied 8yrs ago)  i checked out fine...except for the bleeding.  The doctor said that it was probibly hormonal but everywhere i look that doesn't seem to be the symptom of unbalanced hormones.  i don't know about you, but i'm too young for menopause.  i have no idea why my periods come every two weeks...but i am searching for answers.
I am having the same problem and i'm getting really concerned.  My daughter is 18 months old so my tubes have been tied for almost two years.  My period has been coming regularly every month but i do experience spotting occasionally throughout the month.  This month, however, my period came on the first of the month and then again today, the fifteenth!  I really am not sure what to make of this but I would love some feedback!
I was told by my Dr. most likely ill have to get on the pill to regulate period. I had my tubes tied 10 weeks ago, i had my period for 6 weeks straight. This week I started bleeding very, very light its been going on for 3 to 4 days no real period yet.
Can Anyone Help Me.. Ok I had my tubes tied Nov 12 2009, And after the 6 weeks my period went bak to normal. I got it on the 20th of feb .. and still nothing .. I am late. could I be pregnant .. I have cramps and Im stressin about it .. so any thoughts ??
i am having the same symptoms. my breast are also sore and i also spotted for 4 days. i got my tubes tied dec of 2007 after my twins were born. i hope you find your answer because every time i research it it says uti but thats on the net , i have no insurance (though i TRULY need it) and way. i will continue to try and see what it could be. if i get an answer ill be sure to post it on her for you.