Twitching Pulse like under eyes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Twitching Pulse like under eyes

I have had a constant twitching, pulse like under my left eye for 3 weeks and now it's beginning to do the same under my right eye.  I have been feeling a little dizzy lately.  What could it be? Should I seek medical attention and if so, what type of doctor?
I don't know what that could be, but I would go to the doctor right away.  I would consult with an eye doctor.  If I was you I would go to my regular physician as well...probably first, but as soon as possible.  That would worry me, especially if you are saying that you are getting dizzy.  Good luck!
I had the same thing in one eye and sometimes both eyes for a few weeks on and off.  I volunteer in a hospital and one of the doctors told me it's nothing to worry about and probably just stress related.  Although I never felt dizzy when I had the eye twitches.  I would say maybe since your feeling dizzy you should get it checked out.
caffeine contributes to it too..i have it on and off quite frequently from lack of sleep and too much coffee
I have experienced the same thing for months.  My doctor told me the number one reason is lack of sleep.  It can also be caused by stress.  I do believe mine was stress induces.
I usually get that too when I'm tired. The dizzyness part makes me wonder if it could be eye related, have you had your eyes tested recently? This could be a factor.
I get that from stress every once in a while in my eye & it drives me nuts. I find that trying to relax after work with some classical music, less TV, and doing stretching/yoga/tai chi is VERY helpful.

Also - a soothing eye press helps with lavendar or cucumber.
I had that problem as well, still do actually. It was due to stress. Hope it goes away soon.
That twitching can be due to anxiety, tiredness, or too much caffeine. You're okay :-)
My sister had this with her daughter when she was pregnat.  It made her dizzy as well, and turned out to be high blood pressure and later turned into preeclampsia.  If you have not been checked yet and it is still occuring, I would get checked.  Better safe than sorry!