Tylenol in the third trimester of pregnancy
Hello ladies, hope everyone is doing well and escaping the heat :)

I just had a quick question. I so hate taking pills for one! But....I am 34.5 weeks pregnant and have this horrible tooth ache from my wisdom tooth along with crams and a back ache. The only thing that helps is tylenol. I've tried a warm bath, and warm and cold compresses and nothing is working. Right now I've been taking the maximum strength, just oine which is 500mg once a day usually at night to help me sleep. And I usually take one every other day. I'm finding that I'm starting to need atleast one every night to go to sleep and relax so I'm not in pain!! I can't have any dental work done now being I'm in the third trimester so I'm going to have to wait, but this is awful, so does anyone know how much tylenol is ok? I went to the Dr. today for the cramping and he checked me and everything is fine but it totally slipped my mind to ask! Thanks ladies for any answers :)
Tylenol is fine to take, i was also told it was ok to take tylenol pm to help get me thru the night. A girlfriend of mine had one of her wisdom teeth pulled about 2 weeks before she delivered, you may want to do some checking on that if it is causing alot of problems..

As for how much is ok to take, i'm not real sure, but as long as you don't exceed the recomended doseage, you should be fine.

Call your OB and speak to one of the nurses, they should be able to tell you.
I had pretty much the same problem. They first put me on antibiotics to see if that would help the problem, which it did. But they could have pulled it. Thankfully the meds worked because i was 8 months along with #3!!!!! You would be surprised what they can do when your preggo!!! Check on antibiotics, because you may have an infection...Tylenol is so temporary...Good luck to you!!!
It's great that Tylenol helps you.  The main ingredient in Tylenol is acetaminophen and that's completely safe to take throughout pregnancy.
I believe the most you should take is 800 mg every 4 hours but check with your dr. and check the dosages on the box.
Feel better!
Thanks everyone for the help. I was just sitting here thinking maybe they will give me antibiotics just in case I had an abcess or something. Hopefully it just goes away!! It's no fun, but its felt a lot better today, so we shall see :) Again thanks a lot!