UTERUS LINING AND PROGESTERONE

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

UTERUS LINING AND PROGESTERONE

MY DOCTOR SAYS MY UTERUS LINING IS THICKER THEN SHOULD BE. THEY DID NOT FIND ANY CANCER CELLS, AND MY MAMMOGRAM WAS FINE.SHE SUGGESTED USING PROGESTERONE CREAM,BUT I AM A LITTLE SCARED OF USING HORMONE TREATMENT. I NEED OTHER OPINIONS TO HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND.
You can try Prometrium, which is a natural progesterone, made from wild yams. You still have to get a prescription for it. The only side effects it has is that it can make you feel a little lethargic or somewhat drowsy (some would say its a mellow feeling)  the first few days you take it.

I don't blame you for not using the synthetic progestins, I've tried them and they make me bloat up and give me migraines.

Try the Prometrium, a thick endometrial lining can lead to precancerous changes. You are trying to avoid cancer in the long run, which is far worse than taking progesterone.
Avatar n tn
i have recently have had to go to several doctors, because i have been bleeding for nearly a month. Today i had to go have a biopsy to make sure it is not cancerous. The dr. told me that my uterous was twice the normal size. there is a good possibility i may have to have a hysterectomy.
Day 113
3 hrs ago by sicraw
sicraw Finally succumbed to Zoloft... Comment
KTowne uploaded a new photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals