UTI and swollen clitoris.. HELP
Alright.. so.. 3 days after I notice the swelling on my clitoris, I go to the doctors.. They tell me I have a UTI, (It doesnt hurt when I pee, but my pee is cloudy and my clitoris is big, swollen and rather painful.) but the meds they gave me (just got them yesterday and taken 2 so far) the swelling got bigger the next morning (today).. umm.. what do I do?? because the vaginal cream for a yeast infection isnt really working much so far, I know I may seem like I am jumping to conclusions on the first day of having the meds, but I am 18, really scared, and I dont want to die.. T^T Its almost been 4 weeks since my last period and I am afraid that will interfere with the vaginal cream and make it an even bigger problem if I start again soon.. I want to know how long it will take for the swelling and infection worse.. and what do I do to clean my clitoris/vagina without harm? Warm or cold water? What foods and drinks are best? Please.. I really need advice.. Thank you..
You should consult a gynecologist and get a clogged pore of bacterial infection of the area ruled out. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a gynecologist as you may need incision and drainage. Also then herpes sores should be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Thank you, I have taken all my medication, the swelling has gone down and it also popped with some puss and blood which really made me feel relief. it doesnt hurt when it is touched anymore, but I wiped it clean off for now. And used my terconazole. In the morning I am going to take a shower and get it more cleaned. But I am going to avoid body wash that may harm it more. The other day it was twice its size but is almost back to normal. I hope to hear from you again with more advice if you have anymore suggestions I can do from here. Thank you so much for responding. Really makes me happy! <3