Women's Health Community
UTI or Bacterial Vaginosis??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

UTI or Bacterial Vaginosis??

When I first realized I was pregnant I noticed I had symptoms of UTI. Without receiving my urine test results back the doctor put me on 10 days worth of antibiotics. The next day after my last dose I started to feel weird down there again. It has been three weeks and now every time I pee it smells foul. Two days ago my husband and I had intercourse and I could smell that same odor again. Afterward he told me he smelled it too and that if something was wrong. (how embarrassing)It doesn't burn or itch or even hurt. It just smells really bad when I use the restroom and after intercourse. I don't understand why this happening to me, can someone please help me?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If you're pg now then you should call your doc and ask.  Odor is not normal so something is definitely going on.  If you're not itching then it's probably not a yeast infection.  Your doc will probably want you to come in.
Blank
it may be a bacterial thing here's a website i had seen and if you read further down it shows about like early pregnancy and stuff it can be caused by all different things...like detergent u use and all stuff ....but still go see a doctor :)http://www.engenderhealth.org/wh/inf/dbac.html
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank