UTI or Kidney Stone?
I had sex for the first time. My partner and I were both checked for STD's and had nothing. Now that I have had sex every time I finish going pee I get a burning sensation, I attempted to keep trying to pee even though I didn't have to and a small amount of blood came out. Could this be a UTI or kidney stone? I have no other symptoms but I need to know what to treat this as.
I recomend that you go to doctors asap dont wait your health is more important.
I suffer from frequent urinary tract infections (unfortunately I would get one about 50% of the time after intercourse--even after urinating directly afterwards). I started taking Lady Soma's Cranberry Supplement  (the maximum of 4 a day) only when I had intercourse, or when I felt a UTI coming on (although once I felt it coming on, it was sometimes too late). My UTIs are way down from how frequently I was getting them without the lady soma cranberry supplement. I have lost my health insurance and was concerned about the expense of having to go to the doctor or ER for UTI's, so I began taking 2 pills a day (and 4 on the days that I have intercourse), and have not had a problem since.