Women's Health Community
Uhhhhh helpppp!!! Discharge, BC, missed period...so many questions
About This Community:

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Uhhhhh helpppp!!! Discharge, BC, missed period...so many questions

So. To give some history; when I began getting my periods at around 13, I wasn't ever really super regular. My irregularities got worse as I got older, and after the depo provera shot. (I bled for a month after not having a period 8 months after coming off of it)  . I have been on and off the pill and even tried the nueva ring. (That made me feel sick and I felt it. Very uncomfortable) for almost a year I noticed my periods were increasingly worse and more painful.  recently I was diagnosed with PCOS (poly systic ovary syndrome) and insuline resistance as a result. I was put on metformin to lower my sugar levels and to help regulate my periods. I am currently taking Lo Loestrin 24 FE for BC, and I had been on this before with no problems, or breakthrough bleeding. In fact I never had any of that with any BC I have ever been on. I have been on this specific BC for 3 maybe 4 months now . the first month  I was onconsistant. But from then to now I am sure to take it everyday. (Time of day may vary based on my work schedule but I never completely forget). Last month on the plocebos, I never got my period. I waited a couple extra days before starting my new one to see if would get it...nothing. I know metformin causes you to ovulate. So I expected aoe abnormalities in the very beginning... But up to now..everything has been super normal. Maybe two days ago, I noticed a bit of brown discharge. Like I usually get AFTER my period. The day following the discharge was a lot thicker and more mucousey...and kinda ranged between pinkish brownish to dark red brown. With small small teeny clots. (Nothing that I assume is a major concern where clotting goes). I thought it may be a period. But for me, even with BC I normally have horrendous cramps, and bleed through a tampon in about 1.5-2 hours. This ...I really haven't even needed a tampon... Or really my liners. I get a coupe dots on the liner. And can go more than half a day before changing tampons or liners. Which for me: is impossible. I really only notice the thick discharge or spotting when I wipe. Today it was more pinkish redish, but at the end of the day it was brown again. I had random cramps a week or so before this, but since then...I've felt. Normal. Maybe just a tad bloated. But none of my regular PMS signs. I'm moody in general ..but I seem to cry a lot lately. But like I said no cramps associated with the bleeding. I have very mild back pain/aches. Which is also usually much worse. I've bee tired. To the point where I yawn all day and feel drowsy which normally half way through WOR I am still awake. But that could just be from all the forced over time I've had. If I move too much I get a bit dizzy. But I'm not nauseous at any point through the day randomly. I've noticed that I'm not having as many BMs. And when I do I've been having to push. I eat well and drink lots of water so I normally have good and regular BMs. Lately I'm lucky to go once. My breasts are a bit sensitive. But not sore or as bad as my periods.
My fiance and I do not use condoms. And we have sex on a somewhat regularish basis.
There's a few things rolling in my mind that could be possibilities for the symptoms. But thoughts? Anyone have netter insight as to what's going on with me ? I always jump to conclusions and feel crazy afterwards. So I really need the extra brain power and insight .
Thank you!
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1386765_tn?1383624932
Blank
pb95 commented on mandaszoo's status
1 hr ago
1386765_tn?1383624932
Blank
pb95 commented on photo
1 hr ago