Uncontrollable Itching!
For the last year or so, I've been experiencing this uncontrollable itching..

My labia has this thin sheet of white/grayish little shreads of 'balls' that look like rolled up toilet paper.. and also in between the inner and outer labia.. it drives me crazy!

When I do scratch, It looks like torn up pieces of skin.. kind've like when you apply aloe to your skin while its burnt and scratch..

And yes, it does have a odd odor.. kind've musty.. and I do notice the itching forms throughout the day after I shower.. it's usually worse when I sweat.

I've tried monistat to outrule yeast infection and it never went away.. even pinworm medication! and yes sometimes my anus does itch also..

The only thing I can do ATM is put on baby powder.. but it isn't a cure! only gives me slight relief.

I've gone to my OB/GYN.. and she gave me Tindamax for 7 days 2x a day.. and right now I'm on my last day.. and the problem hasn't gone away.. could it be a misdiagnosis?!

I'm now waiting on results to see if I have chlamydia or gonorrhea atm..

Please Help!! I really don't know how to explain this problem to my GYN.. I've been suffering for over a year! I thought the problem would just go away on it's own.. but it's just becoming unbearable..

It doesn't hurt or anything when I pass urine.. if that helps..