Unexpected period heavy and irregular
I'm 20 years old and my periods have been irregular (timing wise) for a few months now, I expect because I've had a lot of stresses in college. It's really not too bad, it just tends to fluctuate between 3 to 4 weeks. No big deal. When I have my period, it's usually light to normal, I usually don't need more than a liner or normal pad or a light or regular tampon. A tampon usually lasts between 6 to 8 hours with no soaking through problems. The issue now is that I suddenly got my period two weeks after my last period and it's been awful. I've had cramps the entire time, barely helped by up to four Advil, and the bleeding has been abnormally heavy. Today, I soaked through a super tampon in 4 hours, and then soaked through another in 4 hours after that. I'm normally not concerned but considering the short time between the last period and this one and the abnormality of it, I'm worried.

There is no chance I am pregnant and the medications I am on I have been taking for almost two years. Thank you for your help!
I had the same thing as you and my doctor put me on the pill to help get my period back to normal. They took blood to see if I was pregnant but that came back negative.