Unknown Swelling & Weight Gain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Unknown Swelling & Weight Gain

I have been in and out of the doctor's & hospitals for testing. I have extreme swelling in my feet, ankles and legs to the point I have to flip flops most of the time and my feet loose feeling. My legs & feet will hurt to the point all I can do is lay still and cry. I have been told I have congestive heart disease, but...that was the end of that. I have been back for testing on circutlation in my legs which turned out ok. I have trouble bending over because of something in my stomach get in a knot or something ..it hurts like crazy and I can't move for a few minutes. I have had uterine cancer and had a complete hystorectomy. I have skin cancer I am seen for once a year and I have a family history of bladder, lung and brain cancer. I don't think my condition has anything to do with cancer, but I am only 40 years old and find it difficult to do much after a couple of hours of being up. Can you help me. Thank you kindly.