Unknown Swelling & Weight Gain

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Unknown Swelling & Weight Gain

I have been in and out of the doctor's & hospitals for testing. I have extreme swelling in my feet, ankles and legs to the point I have to flip flops most of the time and my feet loose feeling. My legs & feet will hurt to the point all I can do is lay still and cry. I have been told I have congestive heart disease, but...that was the end of that. I have been back for testing on circutlation in my legs which turned out ok. I have trouble bending over because of something in my stomach get in a knot or something ..it hurts like crazy and I can't move for a few minutes. I have had uterine cancer and had a complete hystorectomy. I have skin cancer I am seen for once a year and I have a family history of bladder, lung and brain cancer. I don't think my condition has anything to do with cancer, but I am only 40 years old and find it difficult to do much after a couple of hours of being up. Can you help me. Thank you kindly.
Joejoediaz commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Hollus commented on photo
Hollus commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals