Unpleasant Odor and discharge
I'm a young virgin with PCOS and with a habit of masturbating. I have an unpleasant vaginal odor that others notice if they come home after I've masturbated. I do not have a clue where it comes from, but I will randomly have the smell if I open my legs during the day even if I am not aroused. I also have to use panty liners due to massive amounts of brown panty staining discharge that has the odor! The discharge is a light brown occasionally it remains clear but if I just wear panties within an hour it will have stained my undies brown.

My mother only knows there is a smell an brown stains on my panties, she has been trying to get me to douche but I am incredibly wary of doing so. Worse off is I am currently with someone who, while we have not done anything sexually, is very into giving oral sex so I am absolutely terrified of this coming up. I've had this odor and discharge since I was 12, and occasionally in middle school people would notice and tease me for it. Both those who teased me and my mother describe the odor as "fishy", and occasionally it smells that way to me. Usually it comes off as musty, and thats how others describe it in rooms after I masturbate.

I have also been prone to get minor skin infections in cuts(particularly if I shave in areas where I swet)
I do not itch at all down there beyond an occasional crotch itch
My only sexual activity is masturbating with my fingers or with homemade toys that I keep solely for the purpose of masturbating.
I am also rather overweight

I feel so embarrassed about all of this. I was wondering what could cause the odor, and also the discharge? I feel like this will ruin my life if I do not figure out what it is.
There are a few things that could be going on.  First, you need to see your gynecologist and find out if you have an infection or even a vaginal injury.  A fishy odor usually points to infection.  Musty odor is more normal and just means you need to clean your privates more thoroughly and more often.  Certainly you need to attend to things after masturbating because your body produces more secretions.  If that fluid isn't cleaned off, it will eventually give off an odor.   Any kind of moisture that is trapped in a dark, moist environment with little air circulation allows bacteria and/or fungal spores to multiply, which is what causes the odor.  My experience with pantiliners has been that it makes odor far worse because it further lessens air circulation and traps moisture right up against the body.  If you can get along without them and wear only light cotton underwear, you may notice an improvement.

You mentioned that you use homemade toys.  They may not be "safe" toys and it's possible you've been scratching or tearing vaginal and/or cervical tissue.  I say this because brown discharge usually turns out to be old blood.  That's even more reason for you to see your doctor.  Since your mom already knows there's an odor issue, just tell her you want to see if the doctor can help.  You don't have to bring up the masturbating end of things if you don't want to.  That's totally between you and your doctor.

Ask your doctor also to rule out bacterial vaginitis.  It is characterized by an odor.
If you have masturbated and use the equipments, you are not virgin anymore. And what your mum told you to douche is a good advice. When you have oral sex with your boyfriend then I suggest that you checked his background whether he had sex before or had multiple sex partners. Is either he had passed something to you thru orally, or you had masturbate too much that you hurt or injure your vaginal walls. That could be the reason of brown stains (mixture of blood and discharge). As for the odor, it could be from internal injuries or from your boyfriend or it could be personal hygiene. Keep your private clean and dry. Use unscented panty liner.
hi Darla, one of my friend is having similar symptoms. You might have taken gynecologist. So can u please tell what is the reason for this? As she is worried and stressed. So your answer would help alot. Please reply ASAP