Unpleasant Sensation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Unpleasant Sensation

I've had a burning sensation and it won't go away. I went to the doctor and got checked for std and yeast everything came back negative. What could this be?
Is it when you pee?  All the time?  Is there anything else you're experiencing with the burning sensation such as increased urination?  Maybe blood in your urine?  Did the doctor check for BV?
Its all the time and no increased urination. no blood in my urine . and yes they checked for eveything. and told me everything is normal. about three weeks ago i was diagonsed with uti but got antibotics and that ended but i dont know why the burning sensation is there when the doctor is telling me that everything is normal and i have no infection or bacteria