Unprotected sex right after giving birth...help!
Ok.  I just gave birth to my second child two weeks ago.  My boyfriend and i since then had unprotected sex.  He didnt ejaculate inside me but im still worried.  Is it possible to get pregnant right after giving birth.  Please help.
Yes it is very likely that you can.. I know people with a 10month old and a newborn the reason why you should wait 6wks before you have sex and to give your body time to heal. I'm no doctor so thats just my opinion
wow girl you are brave, you gave birth two weeks ago? lol i wouldnt let DH get near me for 6 weeks, anyway i agree that it is possible to get pregnant right away, but i dont think its as common as everyone says, most (i could be wrong) women dont ovulate that soon after delivery, but you never know if your one of the lucky ones who do, your just going to have to wait it out and test in a month

best of luck hon
My friend has a 10 week old baby girl and is pregnant again.  She thought the pull out method would work, but it doesn't.  
tmv
No, I don't think that you're pregnant if he didn't ejaculate. But, that is not the main reason that you should wait 6 weeks before having sex. Your uterus is still dilated. You can get an air embolus from your open cervix into your blood stream. It is lethal when it gets into your bloodstream. It becomes an air embolus into your lungs and difficulty breathing follows. Please wait until your 6 week check up. Also, it may just be me, but there is no way that I was up to that at 2 weeks post-partum. I hope that he doesn't force your thoughts into thinking that was ok, because you truly need to heal. I've seen women who have came back to the hospital because their stitches have been ripped out from having sex too soon. It honestly makes me mad at the men for not being able to wait and wanting that immediate gratification. Sorry that this may seem so harsh.
My first born just turned 3 months.  I had my period for about 3 weeks after she was born, but since then, NOTHING!!!  My husband and I have been intimate since 6 weeks after the birth of our daughter.  Im a bit worried, could I be pregnant again?  Is it normal for my periods to just stop like that?