Unusual Discharge from Vigina(vagina)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Unusual Discharge from Vigina(vagina)

hii, me and my girlfriend are engaged in sexual relationship. however, for past two weeks she is having some unusual discharge. W have also checked for pregnency, results are fine(she is not pragnent). Can u please tell why she is having this discharge.
Discharge is perfectly normal as long as it does not smell and is not accompanied by pain or itching.  Women have the most amount of discharge during their fertile days.  This is a good sign that ovulation is about to occur.  If you are trying to avoid pregnancy then make sure you are using birth control, especially when she has a lot of watery type discharge.
it burns so bad when i pee and i have had discharge that smels like vinegar for four years what the hell is it
i am 19 and i have been having a discharge and it has a smell to it and itches. i feel so embarressed everytime it happens. what is it what should i do? i have had it for two years now. i always feel depressed and down cause of this. i feel like i am never going to get rid of it. and i do not have a lot of money what should i do.
im 28 and have been having discharges for the past 10yrs. the doctors say its normal but its very uncomfortable. it come in large quantities and some times smells. please advice. what is it?
what are you women talking about???

oh my god!!

i think its time to see a doctor...

tell them what your saying here, especially if its smelly...

that is not normal.....

sounds like some simple sexual sickness that is easily fixed by a tablet.  i dont know why u girls put up with it....

if it hurts when you pee, its definately a infection.. easy to fix, just see the doctor!!!

it wont go away unless you get it checked out....

do it

good luck
Yes it sounds like an infection and you all need to go to your GP and do a urine sample so that they can treat you for an infection. We all get them its nothing to be ashamed of and are easily treated without embarrassment!
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE AN INFECTION THAT CAN BE TREATED EASILY. JUST GO TO YOUR DOCTOR AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT YOU TOLD US ON THIS WEB AND I'M SURE THE'LL HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU THE SAME DAY. THERE'S NOTHING TO BE EMBARRASS ABOUT, IT HAPPENS TO ALL WOMEN. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE.
i aslo have it .............but it doest itch or burn .........plus it doesnt smell.so i think im fine!
well it doesnt burn wen i pee or itch. but sometimes it does smell like corn flakes and sometimes faintly like vinegar but not strong at all. is that normal?
This is the second time I'm having a boil on my left vigina (vagina) lip. I am so ashame when  I go to the hospital because I get to open my legs in front of the doctor and a side nurse. I don't know what hell causes boils to target just on lip of my vigina (vagina) but twice lancing has just killed the before good-virgin look of my "vijayjay" now I wonder how my boyfriend looks at it.Please can I  get help on how to revive the normal look og it?What can I do to prevent these boils and also the little warts that I am noticing around my anal region.Please help a daughter out!

THANK YOU!!!
Right now I'm have a white creamy discharge that just comes in spurts. I'm not sure what it is. I usually have a discharge that is normal but this is nothing like normal.
Hi, im 18 years old & i have unusuall discharge since im 14 or around there. I have never had any sexual activity or anything. The discharge smells & itches too. Im deppressed almost all the time & it hurts me because I never had any sex.I stay away from guys because we all know that after a while they're gonna get tired of bein with someone & not have ex.I went to he doctor like 3 times already & ALL THEY SAY IS: "Its normal' but is not & I know it...help someone, what should I do?
MY VIRGINA IS ALWAYS ITCHY WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
lOOK WE WOMEN GET YEAST INFECTIONS,I also have had them from time to time..As for anything else ive been lucky.I stick to one long term partner.Plus I shave lower self to keep it all clean..It cuts down on moistier and smells..Plus I Shower everyday..Gave up my baths except to shave my legs then stand to shower off everything...Remember the only thing ya'll have to do is go to the doctor,dont sleep around with multible people and keep yourself very clean down there..NO BUBBLES/OILS in the bath tubs,SHOWERS only,No lotions,parfumes in and around the lower vigina (vagina) area...Many of you above need to clean yourself and rinse with water only to rid of boils ect...As for others go to the doctor and get yourself checked and fixed,it is this simple..I use to take bubble baths/plus use dushes and oils in water of tube also never shaved lower and Hell I had the same problems you all had..Until my doctor back in the 90's said no more and I had to change my habits in how I cleaned myself...Im healthier and smelling fresher everyday,looking good too,lol
Ok so I'm 19 and I have s discharge. I just recently got off of depo shot jan 12 and now I have this burning sensation at the bottom but its not smelly..and when I discharge, it looks cloudy..what's some kind of home cure techniques I could do..I don't have medicaid so I'm not going to tghe doctor..