Unusual Physical Transformation
My fiancée recently went to the doctor. They told her that she would probably not be able to reproduce. They also told her (more interestingly) that her hips are turning inward and upward. In addition to this, she is ovulating only 1-3 days right after she stops bleeding - like a dog. She tells me that she is noticing the different smells people have. Their "signature" smell, if you will. Not cologne, purfume, ect., but the PERSON'S unique scent. She has become increasingly sensitive to sunlight and metals.

Could these things be connected in any way?

If so, what is it?
ALSO, she is VERY sensitive around the vaginal area. The area where her ovaries are is hot to the touch (feeling the skin). She also claims to have "tightened" unusually and in spite of that is abnormally wet.
I can't think what in the world this would all be about.  If she continues to be bothered by unusual symptoms, she should follow up with her doctor.  
Rarely, some ovarian cysts make abnormal amounts of female (or male) hormones which can cause unusual symptoms. I'd have my hormone levels checked anyway.