Upper leg Cramps
I get really bad leg cramps in my inner thighs.  They are so bad to the point that I start crying because I don't know what to do to make the pain go away.  It feels like how it would feel to have your muscles being torn apart but its my muscles tighting.  I also can't stand up straight because I'll get a surge of pain in my inner thighs legs.  This cramping eventually passes but it takes a good 5 minutes until they're completely gone.  How can I stop these leg cramps from happening?  Is there any stretches that I can do when this is happening to make help? I already started taking a women's muti-vitamin which has helped a little bit, but I still get them about once a week.  If anyone could help me that would be awesome!
Cramping could be a sign of a lack of potassium in your system. If they continue, I'd have the dr do a blood test and find out.  Standing up while it is occuring may hurt, but it probably is the best that you can do to stretch it out. Also, try to pull your toes and leg back towards you as you are laying down on the bed. Hope you get some relief real soon.
Does anyone know of something that will stop these horrible leg cramps that I get in all areas of my legs and even feet??
My magnesium is in the high range.
ANY  suggestions would be wonderful.  I uses Hyland's leg cramps, but have to take them again in two hours. I am concerned about the quinine in Hyland's.

Thanks to All,
Joodge
I had horrible  leg cramps  that everyone said was caused  by a potassium  defiency.  Turns out that the problem was a lack of calcium.  Look into it...