Urge to pee

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Urge to pee

I lately have a sudden urge to pee all the time, and when i do pee its only a little, and immediately after i have the urge to pee again even though i don't. My bladder feels like its full and when i walk it feels like it is full. When i am peeing it doesn't hurt but once i am done and the last drops are coming out i get this pain in the lower part of my stomach, like a sharp pain. And on the right side of my lower back it hurts, its been hurting a bit. I talked to some people and they think it could just be because i am getting my period soon, but its never happened to me before. Does anyone know what this could be?
sounds like you could have an urine infection...you need to go see your dr/gp take care
This is definitely a UTI. It sounds exactly the same as how mine feel. I did get Uristat from Wal Mart to help with the symptoms but you need an antibiotic to clear it up so it doesn't get into your kidneys and cause worse damage. Drink LOTS of water and natural cranberry juice (not the sugar loaded kind you normally find on the market).
Haven lots of children messes up your bladder and makes you have urges to urinate when you don't have too. I had 5 kids and now at 54 years old I get urges to go so many times and I don't even urinate. Right now is 2:am and I can't sleep bacuse the urges. Sometimes is worst then others. I can't stand it.