Urinary Bladder Problems
I feel like having pressure on my urinary Bladder and frequent urination .I had a myomectomy 4 yrs ago  and  Hernia surgery 18 months ago . What should I do ?
One of the possible causes for your symptoms can be a urinary tract infection. The cause of most UTIs is bacteria that initially settle (colonise) around the urethra (urine tube), and then ascend into the rest of the urinary tract. Hence it is better to get a urine examination and urine culture done and then start with specific antibiotics.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.