Aa
A
A
Close
Uterine polyps, cancer? pregnancy?
I'm 27 years old. I didn't have a period for 4 months, which I assumed was because I came off the pill. Then when i started to bleed I did for 7 wks. I went to the doctor and after ultrasounds/sonagrams they discovered that I have uterine polyps and scheduled to have them removed this month. My concern is 1) cancer: which my sister, just 34 years old is battling the spread of breast cancer for 2 years now and my mother who is 5 years cancer free, again breast cancer.  I just don't know how related polyps can be to cancer, especially with my family history. Am I going to have to get a hysterectomy if cancer cells are found in the biopsy? I pray no but then i wonder about 2) fertility. Do I have to wait to have sex? if so, how long? I've read sooo many answers. I hear you are very fertile right after this surgery, is this true? My husband and I may immediately ttc due to risk of polyps possibly returning and its interference with concieving...any thoughts??? Somebody please tell me Something...I'm in desperate need of an encouraging word.....thanks.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
nick_gadekar commented on The Turbinates: What ...
3 hrs ago
1386765 tn?1451167937
Blank
Belle313, and pb95 commented on Belle313's status
5 hrs ago
12940884 tn?1490982509
Blank
pb95, KTowne, Belle313, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
9 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles