Uterous size and Irregular menstrual cycle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I want to know what is the actual/ normal size of Uterous and both Ovaries?
And what are the reasons which cause to abnormal or irregular menstrual cycle.

I have got married for 7 years but still don't have any kid. Most of the doctors tell me that due to less size of Uterous i.e (6.5 X 2.5 cm ) and  ovaries (left ovary size 3.6 X 3.8 cm)) and (right ovary size 3.9 X 4.2 cm )and irregulars menstrual cycles cause to prevent the pregnancy.

regards
Mrs. Zahid
From Karachi, Pakistan
The normal size of uterus in cm is said to be 8cm x 6cm x 4cm. The normal size of an ovary is about 1.5 to 3 cm in width. The average size is 3 cm x 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm.

You need to get ovarian cysts ruled out because the size of ovaries is big in your case. Increase in ovary size due to polycystic ovarian syndrome, multiple polyps, etc. may lead to pregnancy complications and miscarriages.