Uterus/ lower abdominal pain after running

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hello my name is runnergirl1016, My question is about uterus pain after running. It seems that most every time  I run I get pain in my uterus once I am finished. The harder the run was the more painful it gets. I never feel pain during my run but once I have finished and my body temp is about normal the pain hits. It has been extremely severe at times. Bad enough that I have thrown up from the pain.  To give you a back ground  I started experiencing cramp pain when I was between 9-10 years of age I had no period. At 10 I got some bad pain in my side and it wouldn't go away it turns out that I had a small cyst on my ovary at the grand age of 10.  That eventually went away and I got my period at 11 years old. On my period I get extremely painful cramps. I have cramps bad enough to take pain pills for the first 4 days of my period. About 3-4 times in the past few years I have had spontaneous and extremely painful uterus pain so bad that I would break out in a cold sweat and eventually throw up these times were odd because i was not on my period. Now since I started running after the run I have had these these uterus pains they are not grinding but just pure pain. My lower abdominal get bloated and swollen and super soft. If it was a really hard run it has gotten bad enough that I have been in so much pain I have thrown up. I am 15 years old now. I am super slim and very much in shape. Just got my presidential fitness award this year. I like running and am tired of the pain. I am wondering if I need to go to the doctor to get this checked out or not...
For such severe pelvic pain, possibilities of Endometriosis, cysts of ovary, Infection of pelvic organs and benign and malignant pathologies of uterus need to be explored.

You should consult a gynecologist and get an ultrasound uterus and a pelvic examination done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.