Uterus Discomfort

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Uterus Discomfort

Yesterday I had intercourse twice. First time went over smoothly, the second session I was experiencing some great discomfort. My boyfriend told me that it's probably because he's too big and long, problem is, it that were the case how come it hasn't happened before. We've been together for over a year and this is the 1st time its happening. It's a sharp cramping feeling in the stomach and uterus. Is it possible that he just tilted my uterus. Please help and thanx in advance...
It's also possible that you were ovulating then, which makes the whole area more sensitive, especially the ovary.
What's honey moon bladder???
I understand that I may be ovulating but it still doesn't explain why it didn't happen the first time we had sex that day? The second time was an hour after and we've done that numerous times...
I wouldn't worry, sometimes sex can cause discomfort,i.e., honeymoon bladder.
A 'tilted uterus' is something you are born with...a long penis cannot tilt your uterus....canada is right about the cervix...I wouldn't worry about this unless you have consistent pain over a few days.
You know what? At every point in your cycle, your "parts" are in slightly different locations. Sometimes your cervix is low, sometimes it is high and you will find that some days of the month, some positions feel great while the same one a week later will feel like cruel and unusual punishment.

I suspect that after your first romp, your parts just "settled" differently and made it uncomfortable but I wouldn't be worried.
Than alot everyone for the info and was quick and helpful. Might have to burst the bf's and ego and let him know it wasn't his penis that caused the discomfort, lol. Again, thanx alot...