Uterus Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Uterus Pain

Okay so a few days ago I started noticing a sharp pain on the left side of my vagina.. It was more on the side between my vagina and leg. It seemed to be sore, and then a lump seemed to appear. A few days later and the right side has done the same thing but it feels worse. It sometimes hurts to get up or walk. And it hurts when putting any kind if pressure on it. I have no idea what it is . Can anyone help me:(  
If there are little (or big) lumps, like a pebble or marble under the skin in the groin muscular area between leg and pubic area, they are very likely swollen lymph nodes.  When you have an infection in an area of your body, often the lymph nodes for that zone will begin to swell as your immune system is playing zone defense.

I  have genital herpes and often one of the 1st signs that I am going to have an outbreak is swollen lymph nodes or glands in that groin area that stretches between leg and pubic area. Often it is one-sided either at first and then the other side joins in or it can stay one sided. The nodules are sensitive and especially when agitated or palpated - the more you mess with them the more they hurt.

Any kind of infection can cause them to develop. People get them for yeast infections, bacterial vaginitis, and more serious issues like STDs & cancer.  If I were you, and what I have described sounds like the same thing, I would get in to see a GYN as soon as possible to determine what is brewing in that zone!

Good luck!