Uterus out of place
Is it serious if your uterus is at the opening of your vagina? It is at the opening when I sit down. When I am layig down, it is not at the opening. What is this called?
It's called a prolapsed uterus.  You can google either that, or "uterine prolapse".

Here's one good article.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/prolapsed_uterus/article_em.htm
I've heard of a prolapsed uterus.  I have been to a uterine massage (mayan massage) and the masseuse helped a woman with the same issue.  Mayan massage is a type of uterine massage that helps put the uterus back where it needs to go.  It is not a one time thing--you go in for the massage and they actually teach you how to do it so that you can do it for yourself.  Mayan massage is also used for fertility issues as well.  For more information, you can Look up arvigomassage.com.  You may also be able to find someone certified in your area.  Don't knock it til you try it.  I was skeptical at first but have noticed a lot of changes in my body since I've started this.
It sounds like your uterus has fallen. You can have a device called a pessary inserted to hold it back into place or have surgery to repair whatever needs repairing.  You should see a gyn and them from their perhaps a gyn/urologist.