VAGINAL SMELL AFTER I URINE
HI IVE BEEN HAVING THIS PROBLEM FOR A LITTLE WHILE NOW IM HAVING A VAGINAL ODOR AFTER I URINATE AND GO AROUND FOR A FEW HOURS AND USE THE RESTROOM AGAIN MY UNDERWEAR HAVE THIS STRANGE SMELL EVEN WHEN OUT I CAN SMELL MYSELF THRU MY PANTS WITH NOT REALLY ANY DISCHARGE JUST A LITTLE DAMP OR WET BUT THEY'LL SMELL NOT FISHY BUT A WEIRD SMELL LIKE STRANGE OLD KIND OF MUSTY SMELL WHEN I TAKE A SHOWER IT'LL BE OK BUT AFTER I URINE A COUPLE HOURS LATER I CAN SMELL MYSELF I ACTUALLY TRIED BUYING 7 NEW UNDERWEAR JUST TO SEE IF THAT WAS THE PROBLEM AND IT WORKED I DIDNT HAVE THE SMELL NO ODOR JUST A LITTLE DAMP IN A SPOT ON UNDERWEAR BUT NO WEIRD SMELL THAT I HAD WHEN WEARING MY OLD UNDERWEAR BUT ONCE PUT ON UNDERWEAR THAT ARENT NEW ONCE I URINE THE SMELL IS BACK THERE IN MY UNDERWEAR DO YOU THINK THIS IS AN INFECTION OR STD OR CAN IT BE THAT I NEED ALL NEW UNDERWEAR I SAY THE UNDERWEAR THAT I'VE HAD B4 ARE  A YEAR OLD WHEN I BOUGHT ALL OF THEM. COULD THAT BE THE REASON? BUT IF THEY ARE GETTING WASHED DOES IT MATTER HOW OLD THEY ARE? I HAVE NO ITCHING, NO BURNING
I have had a similar problem. It seems to come and go. I have read a lot of formus and I see that a lot of women are haveing all the same problems. I have done the same thing with the underwear. I think it is good to change them out everyonce in a while. I think the fabric absorbs odor and then when it gets wet it is more noticiable. I also think this is more noticeable when your hormones are going thru different stages. Almost like an animal in heat, we all have musky odors, worse sometimes more than others. I share your pain it is very annoying. Fortunantly we only seem to notice about our selves when we are sitting (closer to the source). I think men don't notice it as much becuase it is a pharamone(sp?) that we secrete to attract men. Gross, I know. The best thing I know is take showers/bath once to twice a day. Wash down there with a good body soap(antibacterial/deodorant soap) I like safeguard or lever2000. And I hate to say it but were cotton underwear, and change them often. White is a good color becuase you can bleach the hell out of them to avoid build up of odor. I have noticed some of your synthetic material can magnify the odor. And if you want to were some thing sexy for your guy you can alway slip in to them for a little while before you hook up. Another good Idea is to always urinate and take a bath after sex. Then put on a fresh pair of underwear. Sometimes, after sex, the next day you will still have a smell even if you do all that, it seems to have something to do with you and your partners chemistry. Also a plesant baby powder can help absorb odor and wetness in your underwear. They make small bottles you can carry around in your purse. Also pubic hair can absorb bacteria and odors. It seems as tho everything conspires against the fairer sex to make us stinky! Hope this helps and at least your not alone. :-)
the smell is sweat from your v area when your cleaning or just on an extra hot day,so take a bath or wipe with baby wipes after going pee.