VERY swollen vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

VERY swollen vagina

its 4:45 in the morning, i just got done having sex with my boyfriend. Hes passed out cold, but im sitting on my laptop trying to find out how to cope with my swollen vagina. I drank tonight and was really dry after a while. now i dont think i can even sleep. The pain is horrible. My right lip is swollen and it looks like a bird beak! I have never experenced this before in my life. My boyfriend is 21. He is fully grown down there and we have been together for about 6 months now. Ive always known since the first time we got together that his penis is VERY large and hurts when we have sex more than once a day and he is ALWAYS wanting to. its hurt before but its always gone away within a hour or so... now its swollen and looks like a knot. It is hard and feels like its full of liquid..... We do not use condoms because i am on birthcontrol and he wasnt that rough because i told him it hurt and to be careful. I dont know what to do... ice hurt.. very bad. It is painful when i touch it. ALSO, i was not very into it, and i think that has something to do with it. We had already had sex, four hours ago, and so i was wanting to go to sleep. Now i just wanna get rid of thissss!
same thing happened to me last night...i have the same issues that come with a partner being VERY big, so maybe them being careful is still quite rough??. After sex I woke up in the middle of the night and my right lip was very swollen, red and felt sort of hard. This has never happened before..(we've been together for almost 11 months now). I also do not use condoms for the same reason so it can't be an allergic reaction to latex.  I'm going to see how things go. The swelling has gone down mostly.. it is still not back to normal but its getting there. If it hasnt gone down in the next 2 days im going to the doctor... im realy worried!!    please let me know how things go for you!! good luck!
Me n my boyfriend just got done having sex and here lately I have noticed a knot to the right of my clit, a little bit bigger than a pea. It don't always pop up but sometimes, and usually when this happens I swell up down there like I have four lips kinda... Not to mention I'm 14 weeks pregnant, BUT this started to happen right b4 I got pregnant. Is this normal, anyone know what it could be, and could it cause harm to my baby before or during labor?
my husband loves to give oral sex and he give it to me for long period of time. And it leaves me very swollen down there. Is that healthy?? Or okay ??
I haven’t had sex in almost 2 months, but last night me and my ex got together and hooked up. We had unprotected sex, it was very rough and I wasn’t really turned on but still had sex with him. I wasn’t really wet either.  this morning I woke up and noticed that the left side of my vagina is extremely swollen and my clit is as well. The left side of my vagina is huge! It hurts to walk, and I’m scared to say anything to my mom or anyone.  Does anyone know what I should do, or how to make the swelling go away? This is extremely painful and embarrassing. PLEASE HELP!