Vagina Probs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Vagina Probs

I'm 16 and not sexually active. I have a boyfriend but my pants have been on in our relationship. One day the inner lip of my vagina hurt and I looked to find it swollen, a few days later I looked again to find a white/grey/purple? blotch. It hurts and I'm embarrassed to tell anyone. Please help! What is it? Can I make it go away?
Don't mess with stuff in such a sensitive region.  By its position, could it be an ingrown hair or blocked sweat gland?  Try some sitzbaths with white vinegar and water, mostly water, and see if that opens up the pore.  If no luck, see the ob-gyn.  You don't have to tell anyone else, but you shouldn't be embarrassed to tell your doctor.
It's kind of big and swollen about the size of a dime probably to big to be an ingrown hair but im jot sure about the sweat gland. and it may have started to bleed a little, I got the nerve to talk to my mom and we are thinking of setting a doctor appointment