Vagina Probs

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Vagina Probs

I'm 16 and not sexually active. I have a boyfriend but my pants have been on in our relationship. One day the inner lip of my vagina hurt and I looked to find it swollen, a few days later I looked again to find a white/grey/purple? blotch. It hurts and I'm embarrassed to tell anyone. Please help! What is it? Can I make it go away?
Don't mess with stuff in such a sensitive region.  By its position, could it be an ingrown hair or blocked sweat gland?  Try some sitzbaths with white vinegar and water, mostly water, and see if that opens up the pore.  If no luck, see the ob-gyn.  You don't have to tell anyone else, but you shouldn't be embarrassed to tell your doctor.
It's kind of big and swollen about the size of a dime probably to big to be an ingrown hair but im jot sure about the sweat gland. and it may have started to bleed a little, I got the nerve to talk to my mom and we are thinking of setting a doctor appointment
Hormones For Better Sleep Better, G...
13 hrs ago by gymdandee
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 5 more sleeps!!! :):) Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals