Vagina Sore - Hurts to Pee!
Okay, I had this weird looking canker-sore like sore near the entrance of my vagina :/ ugh. Anyways, it went away... but now theres an open sore thing and whenever I pee it HURTS SO MUCH. IT BURNS, ITS EXCRUCIATING, I start crying and holding back yelps, holy frickin ****, it hurts! I know I have i'll have to pee, but I have a fear of peeing now because the pain is that bad. Is there any techniques to avoid the pain? I need a way!

BTW, I told my mom about this and she said she gets them once in a while too, so I guess its normal and its not herpes since i am virginal in everyway
You may want to look into eating foods that are alkaline. (you could probably do a search on Google for them) It may lessen the amount of acid in your pee and thereby lessen the pain. I too had that once and I don't have herpes either. I used to get canker sores in my mouth all the time, but switched to a toothpaste without Laurel Sulfate in it and have not had any in years.
Some soaps have laurel sulfate in them and may irritate the area as well. You may try soaking in Epson Salts as well. The other thing that helped me was drying the area with a blow dryer on cool and then applying NeoSporin. It has a tiny bit of lanacain in it and numbs it enough so that I could sit. The worst thing is to wear tight pants, or underwear that is too tight. Try and not wear any to bed and that will help it heal up as well. It needs air to dry up and moisture seemed to make mine worse. I happened to be in Chicago during the summer and it was really humid....
You may ask your doctor for some anti bacterial treatment as well. I use Tea Tree Oil, but it stings a bit and it may be too much for you to handle if you are really sensitive. Just one drop will do...It's naturally anti biotic and anti fungal and you can get it at you local health food store.
SO even though it hurts to pee, you need to flush your system with water. And yes it will make you go pee more, but if you don't water down your pee, it will sting even more as the acid content builds up.
Best of luck to you!
I am having the same issue and many people have had similar conditions. Its best as the comment above me says to go to the doctor, the can prescribe you some antibiotics to help them go away. I've done some research and it says that these mainly appear due to stress and sometimes through lack of lubrication during intercourse. Sorry I can not help you too much, but hope it gets better.