Vagina bald spot
I notice one day after getting out the shower that i have a small bald patch in the middle of my vagina. It just look weird and its bothering me b/c im wondering if its going to grow back! I do shave and im wondering if this can be the cause???
It can be due to fungal infection or tinea infection which has caused a localized hair loss. Shaving may be responsible for this. Keep a check for a few days. If the bald patch increase then get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get a KOH examination of the skin scrapings done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.