Vagina itching and raw.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Vagina itching and raw.

I am having alot of problems with my vagina itching to discomfort. There is alot of raw skin and irration.
you could have THRUSH, when i had thrush it itched very bad and my skin went very red and my lips down their swelled up bad and it wasnt very nice but i got some cream then it was alright. i used to get thrush from fragranced SOAP.
I once had this and the itching and burning was so bad that I hardly payed attention to the frequent feeling that I needed to urinate, until I went to the Dr. and they discovered that I had a urinary tract infection.  Why all the itching, I'm not sure, but that's what *I* had, at any rate.
Feel better soon!