WOMEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
Vagina too tight!!! Someone help!!!
by Gisselle84, Nov 28, 2005
Hi, i was wondering how to make the vagina just a little bit less tight. I know a lot of people tell me that guys like it when its tight, but mine is just a little bit too much. Whenever I have sex it takes my boyfriend a while to get in me and i almost always end up getting a tear because of it.I was wondering if there is any exercise or somthing that anyone might know about that decreases the tightness?? Thanks in advance!!
Member Comments (91)
by greenpixie, Nov 28, 2005
Have you ever tried using lube?  Sounds like that might help.
by luvlee904, Nov 28, 2005
Have you and your boyfriend tried to use some KY or some type of lubricant?
by Gisselle84, Nov 28, 2005
we have but it still makes it a little difficult. I heard yoga helps, is that true??
by greenpixie, Nov 28, 2005
Wouldn't know about that.  You can try Keigles (don't think I spelled that right), but I really don't know of anything you can do.  Maybe increase the lube?  Also, are you sure that you are not tensing up and constricting?
by Sunshine912, Nov 28, 2005
I have to ask the same question as Greenpixie. Are you tightning up at all? This also may be a silly question but have you had any serious trauma in your life where upon the time of intercourse, you do clam up and get scared. You should not be that tight where you parter can not have intercourse with you.
Especially with lubricant.
by Wanting, Nov 28, 2005
I have that problem too...not he tearing part but the tightness.  I have been married 9 months and it still takes awhile for him to get in.. I tend to be too dry often at times.  Like everyone else said, use lube if it is too tight.  Also, I have heard that you can help stretch it a bit yourself (its not masturbation because it is not for the purpose of 'getting-off') but just stick one finger at a time in and maybe try it in the day or before you have sex so that it has already been stretched a bit.  
Good luck.....
by Learner1, Nov 28, 2005
Try using lube & having ur boyfriend use his fingers first(sry if TMI).  Make sure you relax that can also cause it to be tight =)
by Jewelbar, Nov 29, 2005
vaginismus is common. It can be caused by stress, and is often subconscious. Look it up. Lots of Lube will help, but may not cure the problem. You can try stretching the opening before intercourse with a dildo. SOmething that has smooth sides will help, because it is less likely to get caught or pull. Kegel exercises help, and you can "train" your vaginal muscles to relax. Insert one or two fingers, and cough. Feel it loosen? Well, now try to loosen it without coughing. Keep practicing until you can do it on command, without fingers involved.
I had it, and am still tight at times. I need lots of foreplay. Mine was brought on by stress of my husband having cancer.
Good luck.
Jem.
by shedevil31, Nov 29, 2005
kEAGEL EXERCISES MAKE YOUR SELF TIGHTER

LOTS OF LUBRICATION NEEDED/ MAYBE YOUR TENSE.RELAX AND ENJOY
OR DH/BOYFRIEND IS ENDOWED!!