Vagina too tight!!! Someone help!!!
Hi, i was wondering how to make the vagina just a little bit less tight. I know a lot of people tell me that guys like it when its tight, but mine is just a little bit too much. Whenever I have sex it takes my boyfriend a while to get in me and i almost always end up getting a tear because of it.I was wondering if there is any exercise or somthing that anyone might know about that decreases the tightness?? Thanks in advance!!
There is a condition called lichen sclerosis which affects some women, that contracts the tissues of the vagina and opening. It usually affects older women, and Drs are not sure what causes it - the treatment for it is a very strong cortisone cream (prescription strength, not over the counter) used daily.  You should get a mirror and check the skin color - if there are silvery patches of skin in that area, this may be the problem. If so, see a gynecologist!
When I was younger I had a girlfriend who experienced this. I later read an article that fit this situation. It explained that she had some underlying guilts with sex. We never had a discussion about the situation: however she had issues about taking it from behind. Which she though might be demeaning in some way. However my experience was that everyone except her enjoyed ''doggie style'' and preferred it . I found that allowing alot of extra time was very rewarding. However great amounts of oral sex to her would loosen her up the best. Dive on that baby to lube it up then use the fingers. Let her know how much you enjoy that vagina . A good oral technique once took her from too tight for 1 finger to a full fist in good time. I was 9 years her senior at the time . I was 28 . Take your time. Remember the 3 ''C''s ... Compliments... Cunnalingas  ... and Cunnalingas
I have no guilt problems with sex. I date women now actually.. But I've had the same problem. Let's make it worse.. I'm allergic to KY, and most other lubes based on the same ingredients. I've tried Kegel exercises.. stretching myself out.. It works, but.. it's still painful.. most of the time.
I have the same problem! it is too tight and my man is too huge. I remember reading in a christian sex book that a gyno could perform a trick to loosen it I'm not sure if it was a surgical procedure or something. I wanted to go to the clinic and hav a cut or something but I wonder hw will that help? is this a stupid idea?
I have the same problem .  My partner and I are just getting together.  he is very sexual as am I.  Our foreplay, lubrication, excitement level is great but..when he tries to enter me..I am so damned tight.  Nowl it didn't used to be this way in the past, no problems.  Here's my questions.  could it be that it's because I haven't had sex in quite a while?  'cause that's true..no sex for several years with a man, just masterbation which has always been great.  Or could it be because I work very hard outdoors, lots of stair climbing and squatting, lots of work all the time.  my leg muscles and butt muscles are very tight .  We wondered if that could be why because it is painful and he can only go on a few inches, somethimes not even that much and..ouch.  Lots of lube, lots of oral lots of everything, turned on to themax but, too tight.  Help
Add me to the list of TOO TIGHT vagina's! I am 42 w/ 3 kids been married 13yrs. My husband loves it while I hate it cause it hurts like hell in the beginning/sometimes during. I have no problems reaching orgasm. I wonder why some women are made too small...=(
PLEASE tell your doctor!
I have had the same problem for years!
There could be a number of reasons causing this and you don't have to suffer!  It could be as simple as having an exposed nerve causing the tension. However, it can take them a few trial and errors to figure out exactly whats causing your pain and tension.  Right now I am taking lidocain injections in and around my vagina.  IT HELPS SOO MUCH! The initial injections are of course painful, but after that I can have sex or wear tampons without bursting into tears! I have had the lidocain last a few months with absolutely no pain and sometimes it just lasts a few weeks, but in my  opinion it its completely worth it.  I strongly recommend talking to your doctor about this.
I'm the same, I went to the doctor and was prescribed some lil things called dilators. They're small smooth pieces of plastic (similar to a dildo you could say) that vary in size, from 1cm in diameter, to 5cm. You use them as often as possible, when you feel comfortable with one size you move up to the next. They're great things.
Hey, there is a special item called a vaginal dilator that you can purchase in sets of 5 or 6 sizes, with instructions about how to use the product to CAREFULLY stretch the vagina.
Google vaginal dilators and you should get lots of responses. The kind with the handle is easiest to use and offers lots more control. You'll learn a lot about the insertion angle best for you in different positions, too. Use these only with lubrication.
Be cautious if you try this, consult your doc first, and/or be patient with yourself. DVD's and other materials are available to help.
Also, try Yes brand lubricant - all natural, made from organic products, available on the Internet so your privacy is assured.
Good luck, everyone.
Hi! I just thought I would put in my thoughts on the matter. I know that fingering helped me, I used to be very small and one finger was very uncomfortable when I was inserting tampons. It was the same when I tried to have sex the first time, needless to say it failed. So I tried finger exercises in the shower, making sure to relax myself before. I got to two before I tried sex again, it was painfull but I was still able to accomidate him. I know others have said it but the most important thing is to relax. I don't care how you do it, if you have enough control over your body, if you use achohol or calming tea. For me, the best thing is to concentrate on how much I love my partner and want to take pleasure for both of us in this. Also take it slow. People have mentioned taking your time in forplay but it is also important once he is trying to enter. Insert his head and then move together, very very slowly introducing the rest of him, trying to use the body movement to let him slide inside as naturally as possible. Stop when it is first bit painful, and stay there for a while before continuing. Also after he has ejaculated, if you were able to make it that far, lie there for a while, several hours if possible and just let him rest inside you. It won't, or shouldn't, be nearly as tight as when he is aroused and should work similarly to the finger exercise.
Try using 'Lube'
And also, try using the fingering technique, just until the vagina isn't so tight, I was the same, after some fingering, and, the lube, you'll b just fine.
Make sure you are not tensing up, and it does sometimes depend on what position you are in, when having sex. Thnx for readin yall.
I'm 18 & I'm just recently having sex, (within the past few weeks) and at first it hurt sooooooooooo bad! Fingering is fine (2 fingers) & pleasurable for me, but my boyfriend is VERY large and it hurts when we have sex sometimes. A few things I've discovered is the missionary position is so far the best position. It took a lot of time for me to get used to it & a lot of patience on my boyfriends part. He has been going really slow and gentle, and making sure to stop when I tell him. Obviously the wetter the better, and the easier he'll slide in. I want to try lube as well, but so far we haven't.  Anyway, after working at it for a few weeks we can now have sex and both enjoy it like crazy, but only in the missionary position. My boyfriend wants to do "leap frog" position but that is a wayy different angle & it's gunna take a lot of time for me to be loose enough for that. I'm very athletic & flexible, so I think that has worked to my advantage, seeing how it hasn't been much time from going from virgin to loving it. So i suggest stretching, lots of foreplay to get you wet or if you can't get that wet use lube, have him go slow and gentle in the missionary position until you can handle it, and eventually enjoy it. Our bodies are meant to have sex so I'm sure you'll grow accustomed to it, but patience is the key.
Also, one last tip that worked for me. I had him go in super slow, and when the pain got really bad I just told him to hold on, and he didn't pull out, he just stayed exactly where he was, then I made myself relax, then told him to go in a little more. I think this is ultimately what has stretched my vagina, and now he can go almost all the way. He is reallyyy big so that's a feat I'm proud of lol. Anyways, good luck! If nothing works, maybe a doctor can help or something.
Just because your friends have done it doesn't mean you have to do it at 16.  Do it when you're ready to do it for yourself, not because you want to keep up with your friends; several of whom are going to wind up with an STD or a kid before they finish high school, or an abortion (or several).  Not a good way to start out in life.
I have the exact same problem and when I asked my doctor all she could say was use lubrication.  No special tricks or exercises just use lube and work it in really slow don't let him try to just jam it in.  Lube doesn't fix the size difference.
Ladies...this is a very common problem, something they are only just starting to realise.
There is nothing wrong with your vagina.  Its also (in many cases) not because you are new to sex.  Its not a lubrication problem either (although poor lubrication is a side-effect).
The problem is YOUR PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES ARE TOO TIGHT.  I know, most of you are thinking 'what? everything I've read says to tighten my pelvic floor muscles'.  But guess what?  All the literature on weak pelvic floor was designed for women who have had natural births and who haven't recovered their youthful pelvic floor stability (they are 'too loose').  You aren't that woman, don't read that literature.
As a result we are now taught from day 1 to strengthen our core and pelvic floor.  We are inundated with yoga, pilates, kegels, etc etc. All of this just makes our pelvic floor muscles even tighter.
Trick 1: Stop doing all of the above.  You can do stretching yoga exercises, but nothing that strengthens your abdomen/pelvic floor/core.  NO KEGELS.
Trick 2: The tennis ball trick.  Take a tennis ball.  Find a hard floor.  Now, place the tennis ball on the bit of skin between your vagina and your anus.  Sit on the tennis ball.  This will HURT, so do it only as much as you can manage.  Try and relax.  Over time, it will stop hurting - this means you've helped ease the tightness in your pelvic floor muscles.  Aim for 5-10 minutes a day.
Trick 3: Relaxation exercises.  This is as much mental as physical.  Lie on your back, very still.  Think about where your pelvic floor muscles are.  Now relax them.  Tighten them a bit, and then relax them more.  If you are having trouble, think about the muscles you use to stop yourself from peeing, and relax those (you think you will pee, but honestly if you are too tight you won't.  If you are really scared put down a towel first).
Trick 4: Massage.  Once you open up a bit, get your partner to massage inside your vagina with his finger.  This doesn't have to be sexual (although it will help with sex).  
Trick 5: During sex - RELAX.  Take it slow.  Do the tennis ball trick before you have sex, and get your partner to take his time fingering you before you even try penetration.  As you reduce the tension in your pelvic floor muscles, you will find penetration easier.
One more thing: As you try these relaxation techniques, you may find that there is a part you cannot get to relax or which hurts constantly.  Often, pelvic floor muscles tighten to compensate for an injury (for example, muscle sprain or a labral tear in the hip).  If this happens, you should seek medical advice, as these injuries have other side-effects.
Trust me... I know exactly what you mean. Last night, my boyfriend fingered me for the very first time. && it hurt a lot! Like, he only used one finger, and it was absolutly ridiculous! First, We ended up having to dry hump Just so i would be wet enough.. Then he had to position himself so his finger would enter perfectly straight, and I still wanted to cry. It hurt so bad. So I completely understand.

I had to have an ice cube, and hold it right there. It was cold, and uncomfortable for a while, but it made a huge difference. Then when it's completely melted, take the blankets and ball them up, and lay with them between your legs, putting presure on your vaginal area. It helps. Trust me. Then after you're more comfortable, massage yourself, dont actually enter yourself, but rub. It'll help! Good luck!(:

I've had the same problem with my present boyfriend, (large penis). We took it real slow with plenty of foreplay and K-Y when we first became intimate. Try to relax when he's entering you.
Have you watched 'Joy of Teen Sex' Series 2 Episode 1?
A woman on that show had sort of the same problem I think. She was recommended to use vaginal tubes to help make her vagina more comfortable being penetrated. These tubes were like plugs that gradually stretched her vagina to receive a penis.
Ive tried everything and with me and my fiance even fingering hurts and hes really gentle but he's one of those guys who like the girl on top and We've tried sex a couple times and i can make it through a fingering with out being in pain but when we try sex after wards im so tight he can barely enter me..We've tried many things and im starting to get worried.. Kinda makes me feel like a loser even tho he tells me its ok i cant even look him in the eye after wards cause i feel like a failure though he tells me its alright..so are there any more suggestions about how to loosen up besides fingering cause we both have tried that...
I have the exact same problem, i've tried putting in a tampon ,thinking that maybe it can loosen it up, but it hurts SO much just putting the tip inside.Fingering hurts a lot too, and I tried having sex with my current boyfriend 4 times now and we still cant get it in. It's really painful, and i feel guilty, and i feel like a failure. but he's understanding and patient.
To add to that, im a very nervous and anxious person. Im always tense, its rare when you actually find me relaxed. So its even harder to relax...
same here that I can never use a tampon. And recently my boyfriend tries to put finger in as we have been waiting until after marriage to actually do it, but it hurts alot!!! It is so sore he can hardly even get to the entrance even I am so wet. After that, I can hardly be turned on again as it just reminds me of the pain and it worries me alot!! I will try the tennis ball exercise and tries to eat more bananas, see if that helps.
Im so glad im not the only one,I was in a relationship for 7 years and sex was a big deal for my bf,however me being too tight didnt help,but we still managed to have sex,however now im in another relationship where hes big,and can only get a third of his penis in!!!! Its so fustrating because i dont like fingering myselfi know sounds weird,what to do!!!!
I also tried with my girlfriend to put my penis inside, but I cannot even start entering as my penis skids off at the entrance, actually her vagina visually looks too tight for my size (which is average though).When fingering I am able to put 1 finger inside, but not for so long as later she hurts.Also when trying 2 fingers she feels pain just at the entrance. I gently suggested that she fingers herself from time to time, but she feels shame..No I'm waiting for the second chance, I think that might be because she is very afraid of getting pregnant no matter if we preserve, instead of fully relaxing at this moment. I am still patient, but I would like to have more chances to try, and  after we failed first time she is more pesymistic and less horny which doesn't help and that is what I am afraid of..
You will please call me I have an exercise that will make the penis slip right in your vagina easy and smooth.
I have been having the same issue..... it take my bf a while to get in me.... and when he finally gets in me everything is fine... no pain no nothin and i get loose, but as soon as he takes it out, and tries to put it back in.. im tight again.......... i have no troubles with fingering, or anything.... but as soon as my bf tries putting it inside me... im tight as hell
hey, i am having the same problem, i have been to the drs and they have sent me for tests and the reply from the hospital dr was, (who was a male of course) i dont know why your complaining
What about a balloon taped to a hose with a pump?
listen if God aint give Adam and Eve lube then why we use it, my ***** is tight to but i found that some peoples ***** is tighter than mine, i am only 14 and have had sex multiple times and i find that if you would just relax and let the dudes work its easier to insert his **** into you, so just relax and chill out!! put on some music if it helps, but i found that if you do it in water it helps a WHOLE lot!!! that's just my thoughts :)
I know what you mean. Lube is not the answer. It literally will not go in me, I am SO tight that it phyiscally hurts when the end goes in but that is as far as it will go as he cant get it in any more past that. Not with lube, not in water and not with relazing. I dont know why though, think im going to look into an operation to cut the skin making it so tight! I know its not a good step to take but maybe look inot it if its really getting you that down.
One rather common cause of painful intercourse is Vaginismus (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus).

This is usually a combination of both physical and psychological factors that causes the vagina to tighten involuntarily when inserting something into the vagina.  It manifests differently for different people - some girls only experience it during intercourse, others will struggle with it even if they try to insert their own fingers.

Patience and calm is the best way to approach it.  Buy pthalate-free dildos of various sizes, start out small (with maybe just a finger at first) and gradually work your way up (not in a single session either, could take months of regular 'exercise') as you get more comfortable with the smaller sizes.  Don't force yourself - if it starts to hurt, back off and relax a bit more.  Try to make these sessions fun and relaxing, it'll help a lot.

Other causes are possible too.  STIs may cause pain.  Another possiblity is an allergy (such as a latex allergy).  Most commercial lubes contain Glycerin, which some people are sensitive to, so try a glycerin-free water-based lube instead (I'd recommend "Gun Oil H2O").

Good luck.  Take your time, relax, don't blame yourself, and try to see this as one of the most 'fun' exercises you'll ever need to do!
I thought i was the only one going through this problem!
i'm 17, and I've had sex before, but all a sudden i have tightened up like there is no tomorrow!
i was dating a guy and we wanted to have sex so bad but it wouldn't fit, it would be impossible to get it in and sometimes it hurt him,
he was very understanding about it,
when i try to fit one finger in, its uncomfortable but doesn't hurt,
when i try two fingers, it hurts so much,
what i think for some girls is maybe its a "physiological problem"
its the problem i have, maybe from child hood that won't let you get hurt again, so it tenses every time you go to put something in there,
I've tried the lube, dildos all that, nothing seems to work, I'm going to try this banana situation & and fingering, hopefully this works!
and i also never have had an organism, i can't stand it, i want to have a normal sexaul life,
& i have been seeing this guy and he wants to finger me and all that, but i don't know if i will be able to :((
someone please help me out, this is serious, its one of my biggest insecurities & its terrible :(  
i'm 18 almost 19 and me and my bf have been dating for almost a year and i have the same problem,it hurts to get in sometimes but other times hes got in but after awhile the pain is excruciating  and i cannot continue i also have never had an orgasm and i want one so bad because i wanna know what it feels like,i jus want to have a normal sex life is that to much to ask for.

it is nice to know im not alone and that there are others out there that have the same issue,i thought i was the only one
My vagina is tight and my "Boyfriend" sticks his penis in me fast and humps me like there is no tomorrow and it hurts and i do feel as though i tense up but i cant help it he hurts me and i tell him but that doesnt help and doggy style helps alot cause for some reason i cant feel him. He makes me ripe everytime and i mean hes big but ive had sex with him before but i also dont have sex every week its been about 6 months since we last had sex. some one tell me whats wrong with my vag.
i thought that when i had my daughter 6 years ago if anything it made me tighter!!! im having trouble with a new partner whos lets say blessed ive never had this with anyone else in the past tho men usualy like it more if its tight ive tried loads of lube and tried to relax but after its been in a little while its too much for him and he loses his erection
You're not using it enough... Maybe practise on yourself every so often and let him have a go at you more than once every six months and it won't hurt so bad. Can't even feel it doggy style? I call bullocks complete and utter Bull. I have a vagina and I can feel it no matter how it's going in and trust me it goes in alot more than once every six months. I would die if I had to wait six months. Unless my man was in a war some where but he's not. SO! In short, I hope you're not a man just coming on here to vent about you wife. Because dude that is not right...
I'm tight too n its also hard for him to go in me. Once he does go in n we change position he pulls out n it's even tighter for him to go in
Could you please suggest name of the product/ brand available in market.. and hope no side effects ? Thanks.
Well I've had the same problem with my boyfriend; we have been together for 3 years now and at the beginning sex was very painful for me.

We had tried many things a lot of foreplay, lube and different exercises, finally I got so exasperated that I talk to my doctor about it. She examines me and said that everything was normal but I was a little tight, so she recommended that I see a physiotherapist that could work my pelvic muscle.  It help a lot, the pain was diminish by at least 50%.

The other thing I learn from my doctor is that the pain was partially psychological. In fact, since sex hurt, each time I was about to have intercourse, my pelvic muscle would tighten in the anticipation of the pain, making penetration even more painful for me. The only trick for that is to relax and to take it slow

Good Luck
Ashley  
I've had this problem for a while now and I am so happy I've found this.
After sex or during I regularly get tears and bleed a little. Nothing is working and after reading some of the things you've all suggested hopefully something will help.
Just here to say thank you, have been going for months looking for an answer to what is going on, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem!
A guy friend mention to me that he read in a book that when a woman goes for a long time without having sex her vagina is tight and that you can feel a woman's uterus when he penetrates her. Is this true?
I am tight to, and my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me because he is afraid of hurting me. Help needed ASAP
Dear ,
Firstly it stems from your fobia and if you dont have any problem phsically with your vagina , just read.
I have a small penis and had a very girlfriend who has very tight one and had some bad experiences with the other boyfriends penises. After she met me, during our first sex session, even though ı have a small one she was extremely tight to me. But she liked it a lot and orgasmed for hours without any pain because phsicologically " pain is in her mind" and she believed small penis never hurts her. Now we broke up and she has  a boyfriend who has a much larger penis of mine and she says no pain because of ı helped her to beat her fobia during our relationship by gently sex with my small penis. She still calls me and thanks million times for it.
Maybe it worths a try for you girls?
I love , love myotaut product ! I do kegals and the comparison is next to none , it really tightens and gives you that extra boost of confidence to give him that good, good.It is a little drying so lube is needed.But this is a must have , its worth every penny!
I guess I feel a bit better that it isn't just me. We tried for the third time tonight to have sex and all this time I thought it was the condom causing problems but now we think I am just too tight. I'm so disheartened and I honestly started to cry a little bit. I want to be with him sexually but I just don't know what else to do. I get pretty wet and the condoms we were using are lubricated, so I didn't think we'd need lube. But maybe that will help. I'm not sure. :\
Sounds like you haven't been in sexually active very long. Or just starting out. Comfortable sex takes patience and understanding on both parties. Always have him go down on you until you climax first. That will loosen it up a bit. Then Use plenty of lube and get on top that way you can control the angle and depth of penetration. Just hope he can hold out
I have a tight vagina as well, I am a bit worried about it. we tried using lube and foreplay and everything but it seems to not work out. adding to the problem is the fact that my partner's penis is big. I feel like screaming and crying at the same time. We decided to buy a dildo just to loosen it.
My vagina was my problem. I’ve had a lot of sex growing up but I don’t think that’s the reason..I could’t ask my friends about it because we’re too close and it would be embarrassing, I decided to come on here.. after came here i heard about the myotaut from google. Myotaut serum is one of the best way to make vagina lips smaller again I also recently purchased this product about a month ago, it is been great. I’m surprised that it really works.
I had this issue at the start of my relationship with my boyfriend of 6+ years. I would be so tight it hurt us both. It turns out it was a phsycological problem rather than physioligical. Even though I thought I was comfortable there was something stopping me from being completely relaxed which meant I was tense down there. We managed to get past this by some mental preparation.  We would take things slow, kiss etc and build up to it, get naked and take deep slow breaths. Once a bit more relaxed he would get ready to enter me from on top and whisper sweet things in my ear and slowly slide in. It may seem like hassle but it made each time so passionate and really felt like 'making love'. After a while the problem went away and 6 years on we still have the most amazing sex.
I hope my experience can help you.
Me and my boyfriend have had sex like everyday but today just isn't the same my vagina is super tight and really sore can someone please help me .
Hey. You might have pelvic inflamation. I had it before. Its horrible. If you don't get checked out. It will not be good. I had bed rest for 2 weeks and toms of pain medicine. Like tons to the point. Where my ex (who is an addict glad out of that relationship) wanted my medication for money. PID is dangerous. I had it for over 3 month period. Didn't notice until I woke up screaming. Anyways. Get checked out. Now I am unable to have children. Because PID and Over active sytes on the ovaries.