Vaginal Acne?
I have had these bumps, which are more like boils in and around my bikini area.  These bumps are only in the creases where the outline of my panties sit and they hurt real bad.  When I can bust them, puss comes out.  I've had the bumps for as long as I can remember, even when I was a little girl (loooong before I lost my virginity).  What are they?
P.S.  I've been checked so it's not a STD and every time I've been to the gyno they have never said anything about them.  They are just very embarassing.  
sometimes the hair folicles become infected in that area and can cause these bumps or rashes to develop. That vaginal area sweats like any other body part and the moisture and heat trapped in the underwear can cause the hair follicles to get ingected or clogged. It sounds to me like thats whats happening in ur case. If ur dr told u its nothing to worry about then u should be fine! Also, sometimes shaving that area can cause them. If u do shave maybe you should stop doing it for a while and see if it helps.
Ive also had these boils since i was 14 im 21 now i know what u are talking about it hurts alot,painful when u walk sit or even wear underwear.

Advise- do not push them coz when they open they affect and spread easily- meaning it will only get worse without even thinking u touch other parts of ur body and so the spredding begins it wont go away onjy get worse

I also didint have a solution to my problems until
the dr gave me antibiotics ( flaggyl) and (doxycydin) and (vaginal pill)-it might sound weird but thats the name.

Just make sure u dont have any allergies

THEY ARE USUALLY CALLED SISTS

Try it mine is buzy healing and dissapearing
GOOD LUCK
An autoimmune disorder called Behcet's Syndrome's initial symptoms closely resemble the herpes virus, causing vaginal sores, cuts, fissures, or folliculitis. Other symptoms develop years later, so it is very important that you find out just what it is that is causing your symptoms. Don't be too quick to brush it off as nothing, Behcet's disease affects people of every age and every race. It is important you see a doctor who know's enough to help you. Ask them about Behcet's Syndrome, if they don't know enough to tell you, they won't be able to tell you if you have it or not.
I have been getting boils for the past three years. The doctor said it was a skin disorder with this really long name that I cannot remember.(superfacitis...???) They gave me this pamphlet about it and I saw pictures of women who get them on their underarms like me, legs, and on the lips of the vagina. I recently got one on the labia and it hurt so bad. The doctor gives antibiotics to prevent spreading and to get rid of it because it is an infection. Sometime if they get to big to fast they will lance it with a scapal and line it with doctors tape to let the pus and blood drain out (not a pleasant odor). Hope this helps...