Vaginal Bleeding After Fingering

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Vaginal Bleeding After Fingering

So me and my boyfriend have been fingering for a while now and on occasion I would let him finger me. One time we were really into it and he went really hard, and there was a lot of blood. I am a virgin so he convinced me that it was my cherry being popped and I got over it. However ever since he popped it I keep having vaginal bleeding. It's never a lot and I don't notice it till I'm home when I wipe. And sometimes the day after I would find it in my vaginal discharge! And I have no pain when he fingers me and no burning afterwards. It's freaking me out, I don't have any STD's since I haven't had sex. And I'm a bit too scared for a doctors opinion. Is there any explanation for this happening?  
He shouldn't need to be using more than 1 finger !
Go to the doctor. He could have had something on his finger that caused an infection, or caused an abrasion on the inside of you that hasnt healed correctly. Get it checked before it turns into something worse.
Goodluck and tell him to be more gentle next time :)
Probably your hymen or cherry broke. My cherry popped with a viboratot. It popped just b4 my period started and it was an extensive period. It's quite common. It's a sucky feeling bc u didn't lose it during sex. See a DR just incase. Girls hymen can break at any age due to leg contortions or strenuous workouts. Socker and gymnastics it's quite common to happen.
when u r still a virgin u have a piece of skin in ur vagina called hymen dnt know if thats correct spelling.. this can get broke when u use tampons have sex or even horse ride it could be that u have just had this broken and its causen u to bleed. go c ur gp ask whats goin on to put ur mind at rest. i dont think its anything to worry about. and tell your boyfriend to be more gentle with u. uel have more plesure bein gently caressed than bein hurt
it mite be that u just got ur period