Women's Health Community
Vaginal Blood Blisters?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vaginal Blood Blisters?

I've been plagued by vaginal blood blisters for awhile now...  I'm 18 years old, and the first time I noticed one I was about 13 and didn't know what to do.  I was so scared, I just ignored it until it went away, which it eventually did.  They've popped up now and again through out my life, but they've always disappeared on their own.  But I know that's no reason not to worry, and I'm really scared to find out what my problem is, but I know I need to know, I just hope it's not to late or something for me.  They've never caused me any pain before, though I can recall some random vaginal pains from awhile ago, but I've attributed that to puberty and growing older, and haven't had any recent pains.  I'm still a complete virgin in everything but kissing, and I've only ever kissed two people who were virgin's too, so the chances of it being an STD are kind of low, but I really can't say...  Do you think maybe it's just irritation, maybe the cloth of my underwear or sweat?  Maybe it's caused by masturbation (which I frequently do, only recently have I begun using any vibrators)?  I know I'm just trying to comfort myself by saying all of those things...  I just want to know what's wrong with me.  :'(