Vaginal Bulge

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Vaginal Bulge

Hi there, I have a bulge at the front of my vagina. It seems that part of my vaginal wall has moved forward. Is this a prolapse, I have heard it mentioned but I don't have any other related symptoms such as bladder weakness. I have a 2 year old son who was a large baby but no complications during childbirth, natural delivery. I also have no pain. Any ideas would be helpful!
Straight to the docs mate thats a complex thing to have
There is a surgery to fix your problem.. My mom had it a few years back. The doctor told her it was from having children and it's quite common..
My bladder is prolapsed into my vagina and causes a bulge. It doesn't seem to be causing problems for me. That's exactly how I'd describe it too...as a bulge in the front of my vagina. My drs have never mentioned anything about it (I've had vag exams by my OB, PCP and midwives). My rectum is also slightly prolapsed; it causes some minor problems (gets irritated and has trouble emptying) but I've learned to cope with it.

Kelly
Thanks for responding, I am going to the doctors today but wanted to see if anyone know what it was in advance. It really scared me when I felt it. For those who have it and live with it, does it not interfere with sex? I haven't had sex for a few weeks as husband has been working away so don't know yet! I had a better feel today and it feels like the upper part of my vagina is a lot tighter and swollen. I'm scared you know, will feel better after seeing doctor I suppose. Does anyone know if it causes any problems if wanting to have another child? I'm only 26 and want more kids!
Well I went to the doctors today and she says it is a very mild cystocele which is a weakening of the pelvic muscles and makes the bladder and muscle sag slightly (she didn't even want to call it a prolapse as its not that bad). Plenty of Pelvic Floor exercises and the muscle will tighten drawing the bladder away from the vagina and the bulge will go away. Could take a good few months but I have to do it! Thanks for all your advice and I hope this helps someone else, advice wise!
hi i am 15 years old and i seem to have a bulge on the front of my vagina. i am too embaressed to wear my bikini bottoms as you can see the bump, so i wear shorts over the top of them. i really want to get rid of this. i have read the other comments but most of them are from people who has had children. i am looking for advice before i go to the doctors.
thanks
ok i am also 15 and having the exact same issue as shortybabii. i dont like to wear bikinis or even tight jeans bacause of that bulge. how do i get rid that bulge without surgery. pleae tell theres another way.
thank you soo much for the pelvic floor excercise advice but what excercises do i do
Hiya, I have this bulge ebout the size of a cherry on the inside of my vagina. Its right over the...um.... insertion point or whatever.
Can someone please explain what this is and what i shopould to do to get rid of it!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!
you girls are blessed having that buldge.it drives a guy crazy horney. just ask any guy
New Scientific Analysis Confirms Sa...
42 mins ago by gymdandee
gymdandee commented on  What Supplements To ...
1 hr ago
pb95 commented on Des_a_rae's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals