Vaginal Burning and Bleeding
After intercourse using special "toys" I started feeling some discomfort(pain/burning) and now having some spotted bleeding in my vagina, Could I have torn something or got an infection? Please Help. Thanks.
Hey there, don't panic yet.  I see no one has answered your question yet and you may have already figured it out.  
My question to you is this: are you also having iching...

This sounds to me like a possible yeast infection, which if it is, is easily treated with over the counter meds.  (Monistat is great - you can even find a one day treatment ovule with a comfort cream)

Lots of things can cause yeast infections and since I don't know what kind of toys you used, I can't really speculate.  But the symptoms include, raw skin prone to bleeding (a spot or two on toilet paper) burning, itching and a foul smelling discharge is also possible if it is particularly bad.  

You may also just have an alergic reacion, in which case you will want to keep the area clean and go see the pharmacist to ask for a healing cream safe for that sensitive area.  If the situation doesn't clear up within three days of some treatment, you will want to visit your doc for further help.  Of course a safe bet if you doubt a yeast infection as being the cause is to go to your doc right away.  Good luck.