Vaginal Burning and Pressure?
I don't know exactly where this would fall.. but here's my problem.

When I urinate it gives a shooting, terrible, burning pain just in a circular area around where the urine comes out. The burn isn't the only thing, however. At first, I feel like I've beat it.. and it feels like a normal trip to the bathroom. But as soon as I almost finish, it begins to burn again. Not to mention I get strong pressure right below my waist line.
I do smoke, Clove cigarettes if that makes a difference. I rarely drink. This problem has only been persistent for two days. I don't only feel it when I use the restroom. I get this itchy, burning feeling right afterwards until I fill my bladder again. Then it's comfortable for only thirty minutes or until I have to use the bathroom again.

It feels amazing when I touch or itch the area. It even feels better during sex. Why?

Please help. It's the worst pain I've ever had downstairs.
I've been having the same problem lately along with some others and I do agree the last time I had sex it was amazing but I bled afterward and I don't know if it was from rough sex for an extended amount of time or something else. I posted on here and have not received any answers yet but if you get anything would you please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated its been going on for a week for me and its not getting better.
Here's the link to my post
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/vaginal-itching-burning-redness-and-swelling/show/996353
thanks for any help you can give me