Vaginal Discharge Help
Hi I was just wondering if anyone else gets alot of vaginal discharge. Im 19 and i feel like i get more then others. Sometimes i can feel it like dripping out and then it just leaves a wet spot in my underwear. I am very clean and only wear contten underwear. Also I work out alot and i sweat so much down there. Im jsut curious if anyone can relate and give me some advice and reassurance if this is a common thing with women? Thanks
Yes, its normal... It should never have a foul smell or a color to it.
i have the same problem. if it has a smell can anyone tell me what that could be a sign for. I was tested for STDs in august and everything came back negative and i havent been with anyone since. I find that i always have discharge, and am sometimes itchy. Could i have a yeast infection for this long? cause thats what it seemslikei t might be...andi keep applying cream externally
could it be that your ovulating it sounds normal to me
Hey! Don't be paranoid. A lot of women have this problem. I do too.  It did not start until after I had my little girl though. Mine sounds the same as yours. It really drives you crazy! Sometimes if I am not going to be wearing dark clothes I will put some of that vagisil powder down there and that absorbs it. I know what you mean by sometimes it feels like it is just dripping out. I'm sorry I can't be of much help. If you find "the cure" please let all of us know!!! I would maybe just mention it to your OB/GYN next time you go.Just to rule out any problems. When I told mine she said it was "normal". One of women's many little curses in life I guess!!
I had my period last week and i just switched to the pill from the neuva ring.. I run alot and when i do that its really bad.. but dosent really smell.. I dont know whats wrong with me
hi.. yes it could be because you are ovulating, i get that a week or so before my periods and my gyn says its normal .. just if its smells bad or has a weird color you should have it check.. but clear discharge is ok.. hope this helps.
I have sort of cottage cheese like discharge in my vulvic area. It doesn't have a smell to it. I began to feel itchy in that area right after sex. What is it? I thought a yeast infection was more like inside your vagina not on the vulvic area.