Vaginal Discharge Help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Vaginal Discharge Help

Hi I was just wondering if anyone else gets alot of vaginal discharge. Im 19 and i feel like i get more then others. Sometimes i can feel it like dripping out and then it just leaves a wet spot in my underwear. I am very clean and only wear contten underwear. Also I work out alot and i sweat so much down there. Im jsut curious if anyone can relate and give me some advice and reassurance if this is a common thing with women? Thanks
Yes, its normal... It should never have a foul smell or a color to it.
i have the same problem. if it has a smell can anyone tell me what that could be a sign for. I was tested for STDs in august and everything came back negative and i havent been with anyone since. I find that i always have discharge, and am sometimes itchy. Could i have a yeast infection for this long? cause thats what it seemslikei t might be...andi keep applying cream externally
could it be that your ovulating it sounds normal to me
Hey! Don't be paranoid. A lot of women have this problem. I do too.  It did not start until after I had my little girl though. Mine sounds the same as yours. It really drives you crazy! Sometimes if I am not going to be wearing dark clothes I will put some of that vagisil powder down there and that absorbs it. I know what you mean by sometimes it feels like it is just dripping out. I'm sorry I can't be of much help. If you find "the cure" please let all of us know!!! I would maybe just mention it to your OB/GYN next time you go.Just to rule out any problems. When I told mine she said it was "normal". One of women's many little curses in life I guess!!
I had my period last week and i just switched to the pill from the neuva ring.. I run alot and when i do that its really bad.. but dosent really smell.. I dont know whats wrong with me
hi.. yes it could be because you are ovulating, i get that a week or so before my periods and my gyn says its normal .. just if its smells bad or has a weird color you should have it check.. but clear discharge is ok.. hope this helps.
I have sort of cottage cheese like discharge in my vulvic area. It doesn't have a smell to it. I began to feel itchy in that area right after sex. What is it? I thought a yeast infection was more like inside your vagina not on the vulvic area.